Monday, January 17, 2011

My best video

I made several videos and expected some response from the viewers. Some videos got above 50 within 2 days and some got above 50 by weeks time. I had an old Pentium III computer with very less hard disk space, learnt about paging concept and its impact on multitasking(Multithreading) from Operation system concepts by Abraham Silberschatz, Greg Gagne, Peter Baer Galvin; tried to change the default paging size in my XP operating system and then tried to set the same paging size via a pen drive (USB) which is nothing but making your USB set as your cache memory. I made this video with certainly no expectations to have any particular number of views but as soon as I uploaded it, the view counts boosted to 100 in 2 days and now it's almost 700 from the date of my upload 27/7/2010.

1 comment:

  1. hi this is karamath can u please send that trojan virus text to my email is karamath.sheik@gmail.com and also my request is can u send me alll the vedios which u have created

    ReplyDelete